Superb Spanish Mediterranean Single-Family Home
This luxuriously remodeled 3-bedroom 3-bath home is situated in a world-class Marina location just blocks from the best the City has to offer: Marina Green, the Palace of Fine Arts, SF Bay, Crissy Field, Fort Mason, Chestnut Street, and on and on. Sunny Marina weekends await you!
- Living room with a classic barrel-vault and beam ceiling, Old World parquet floors with mahogany inlaid trim, decorative plasterwork, wall-to-wall windows with plantation shutters, and woodburning fireplace with flanking built-ins.
- Formal dining room with colonnaded entry, beam ceilings, parquet floors, and ornate passage door.
- Lavishly remodeled chef’s kitchen with a Viking 6-burner stove, Sub-Zero refrigerator, Viking hood, double SS sink, skylight, and marble countertops.
- Two bedrooms to the rear, with access to the back yard.
- Two stylishly remodeled full baths.
- Open room off the kitchen—ideal as an office or breakfast room.
- Full-width master suite opening to the rear yard, with a raised stone woodburning fireplace, beamed ceilings, and plantation shutters.
- Ensuite spa-like master bath with a double copper sink, jetted tub, and its own walk-in closet!
- Abundant hallway storage and laundry closet.
- Spacious garage with additional storage.
Adorned with classic details of the best Marina homes,
2222 Bay gracefully blends new and old.
Call Stefano for an appointment at 415.987.7833
Offered at $2,995,000.
Sales Price $2,950,00