Rarely available and extensively-modernized turn-key unit w/parking in a charming smaller Edwardian Building!
Full floor flat w/10-foot ceilings and luxury finishes. It has a beautifully landscaped & accessible rear yard bursting with color – climbing vines, lemon, lime, and fig trees, colorful ceramic pots and succulents, sculpture lovingly arranged around a desirable paver-and-gravel hardscape – a wonderful spot for a BBQ with friends, and a central attraction of this wonderful property.
2 BR/2.5 bath includes primary BR w/ensuite bath. A massive living room is ideal for entertaining. There’s a chef’s kitchen center island & breakfast bar, a charming, bright dining area with windows on two sides, a large in-unit laundry room w/sink, and ample storage. Great natural light throughout, amplified by tall windows and tall ceilings! The living room features a distinctive large, curved south-facing window admitting tons of light all day.
The flexible layout w/good separation between bedrooms offers multiple options for a home office.
Period details include box-beam ceiling, softwood flooring, fireplace, and wainscotting.
Modern contemporary features include pendant lighting in the foyer and kitchen, recessed lighting in all other rooms, radiant heat, heated towel racks, and built-in speakers.
Bldg was thoroughly updated & systems were rebuilt in 2014.
Part of an established TIC in a 3-unit building & includes a parking pad for the exclusive use of this unit and ample storage.
We are conveniently located at the nexus of Glen Park, Bernal Heights & Mission – walking distance to BART and J-train MUNI Metro, Cortland shopping, Outer Noe shopping, and parks.
- Two bedrooms
- 2-½ bathrooms
- Parking for 1-car
- Extensively Rebuilt in 2014
- Most systems Updated
- 10-foot Ceilings
- Massive Living Room
- Distinctive Curved Window in Living Room
- Bright and Sunny
- Large Chef’s Kitchen w/Center Island
- Multiple options for a home office
- Breakfast Bar
- Period Wainscotting
- Box-Beam Ceiling
- On-demand Water Heater
- Heated Towel Racks & radiant heat
- Built-In Ceiling-Mounted Speakers
- Stylish Pendant Light Fixtures
- Recessed Lighting
- Large In-Unit Laundry Room with Sink & Storage
- Easily-Accessible Rear Yard
- The yard is beautifully landscaped
- Yard has a sunny hardscape Seating Area
- Yard has lemon, lime, and fig trees, vines, sculpture
- Yard has many flowering species and succulents
- Storage Down
- Walking Distance to BART, Cortland retail & Noe
- Nexus of 4 great nabes: Glen Park, Bernal, Noe & Mission
- TIC in Existing 3-unit Partnership
- Dues = $305/month